One Year Anniversary!







Dear Friends,
Can you believe that I have been "The Inquisitive Farmwife" for a year now? Wow! It's been a fun year for me! Just doing what I do....being Inquisitive and Silly! I'm so glad to have you along for this journey!  It's been fun getting to know all of you!  Thank you for your support and friendship!


I wonder what all year two will be?  New ideas and projects I'm sure!  Wouldn't be me if there wasn't!  Lot's of things I already do too!  Maybe I'll just try some in a different way?  I mean, I did learn quite a bit about how much wind my greenhouse can and can't handle last spring!  Better get that North wall fixed like the South huh?


I do feel I will be more actively blogging and trying my best to figure out all the Social Media sites.  I've done facebook so long that it's habit for me.  I did participate in Instagram photo challenges last winter....that was fun!


I defiantly want to continue with my "Goats Milk Goodies."  If nothing else, my family and I are just crazy to have the homemade products available!   Plan is to attend the local Farmer's Market like last year.  I just love visiting with all you local lovely people in person!  And out of towners, please continue to message me too!  Our visits are treasured just as much!


In my excitement of the ONE YEAR mark, I will be giving away some of the lovely products that I offer!  I also want to make some challenges to you all!  Not to bore you here with the details, I will leave all that information on my Facebook page!  www.facebook.com/TheInquisitiveFarmwife  See you all there!


I look forward to what the next year will bring .... but for now... down below I want you to leave a comment on what you think I may do, should do, or could do this next year!  Challenge me....express to me what you want to hear more about!  I can't wait to hear!





Come Join me on Social Media:

And hey, go check out the week long celebration!